Monday 1 October 2012

Festive Friday #38

I'm late again with uploading my Festive Friday Challenge... I have no idea where the time goes lol.

Ok so this weeks challenge was a very simple sketch challenge. Well I say simple, but that in it's self is a challenge for me. I'm all about layers and and extra trim and bling.

Here is the Sketch for the week:






Simple isn't it. Well I confess I couldn't just add a small sentiment AND I really wanted to use the Ornament Keepsake stamps AND I had the new (and so very scrummy) Sugar and Spice Embossing Powder... Ok enough excuses lol.


So I did add a little Trim and Bling, but I think I stuck to the sketch pretty closely. Oh and the embossing powder smells like Christmas in a bottle, all cinnamon and spicy. And two weeks later and it still smells just as strong.

So why don't you pop on over, have a peek at what the other talented girls have come up with and take up the challenge. It's such a great fun way to kick start those Christmas cards, because you know it's 12 weeks today until Christmas Eve!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Cherry Cobbler and Versamark
Stamps - Ornament Keepsakes
Cardstock - Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler
Other - Sugar and Spice Embossing Powder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Ornament Framelits and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.

No comments :

Post a Comment