Wednesday 18 September 2013

Subway Art MDS style

I have been playing around with MDS (My Digital Studio) a lot over the last few days after I saw a fellow Stampin' Up! demo, Marsha Hulland, make a gorgeous Birth Announcement poster using subway art and MDS.

Now I know my kids are too old for a birth announcement poster, but i thought wouldn't it be nice to do the same sort of idea but using words that describe them now. So after downloading 100's of free fonts and I means 100's I finally got started putting one together for my DD who is 6yr.

It took e a while to find all my new, exciting fonts but once I got started the actual putting together took next to no time at all. I made it 8" x 10" so that I could print it at my local photo place, (Big W) and it will also be super easy to find a frame for it.

I have to admit the hardest part was choosing the colours lol. But I can change them up as I go. It's so easy and such a great present. We are currently in the middle of decorating the kids rooms since we moved in so I thought I would make one for the boys too and give it to them for Christmas.

And did I mention that you can try our MDS for free!! Yep, you can download a 30 day free trial of My Digital Studio, just by clicking on my SHOP button and then going to My Digital Studio. Also every Tuesday, the MDS team release new downloads for you to buy.

So why not download the free trial today and give it ago. You'll be surprised at not only what you can make, but how easy it is to make it!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo




No comments :

Post a Comment