Monday 11 November 2013

Have a Merry Little Christmas

Today's Christmas card kind of just, well, happened lol. I was playing around with the new stamp set Merry Little Christmas and then I found this piece of Hexagon embossed Cherry Cobbler CS and well here it is...


I had some of the Tulle left over from last years catty and thought I'd put that on too. Even though it's a bit thrown together, I actually really love this card. Funny how that works sometimes. Oh and who doesn't love a bit of glitter at Christmas? I have gone through so much Glimmer Paper, but lucky for me it's such good value!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Ink: Cherry Cobbler,
Stamps: Merry Little Christmas
Cardstock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Other: Hexagon Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits, Tulle (R), Champagne Glimmer paper, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon and Rhinestones

No comments :

Post a Comment