Sunday 10 November 2013

Not just for Envelopes - Notecard Gift Box

I have been having a little play with my Envelope Punch Board over the last few days and wow there is so much more you can use it for. In fact, today's share is what I'm going to use as my Teachers Gifts this year.


Isn't it cute. The box holds four little 4"x4" cards, plus four little envelopes to match (made on the punch board of course!!)

I have seen heaps of tutorials on how to make these cute little note card boxes but I think my favourite has to be THIS ONE by Kelly Gettelfinger at Always Stampin'.

I can't believe how easy they are to make and such a gorgeous gift for anyone. These ones are what I made to share with my Downline at our recent Friday Share Team Night. The girls loved them and I think we'll all be making a lot of these over the next coming weeks!!

The envelope punch board is available now and I think it's a steal at only $31.95.


Here is a close up picture of the box and the belly band I made to go around it. You could also keep it closed with a magnet or a Velcro dot, but I love making belly bands it's kind of like the icing on the cake!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

 Ingredients
Ink: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White and Crumb Cake
Stamps: Workshop Words Too and Chalk talk
DSP: Epic Day
Other: Envelope Punch Board, Bakers Twine and Chalk Talk Framelits.

No comments :

Post a Comment