Friday 24 January 2014

ESAD Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop - Heartfelt Banner


 Morning, morning!! And welcome to another ESAD Blog Hop. Today we are going crazy for Sale-A-Bration (SAB), which starts in 4 days time (28 Jan - 31 March) - Woo Hoo!!!

So I am stop number 7 on the Hop, which means you may have started here with me, or hopped on over from Leonie's beautiful creation. Man, that women is Talented with a capital "T".

Anyway, today I wanted to share the gorgeous Heartfelt Banner kit, that you could earn for free with a $90 order (not including postage). The kit is beautiful and includes everything you could need to make it. I decided I wanted to 'Step' mine up a little by adding some stamping and also some letters to spell out the word Family. Be warned, this banner was very hard to photograph so I had to take a lot of pictures!!!









It's it cute. I could so totally see this being used in a little girls room. I  used a SAB stamp set called Petal Parade to stamp on each of the canvas pennants to add a bit more detail and the little rosettes are the new SAB DSP called Sweet Sorbet . Oh and I decided to use the little clothes pegs to actually peg my photos on, so I can change them any time. A banner for all year around :-)

Well that's all from me today. It's now time for you to Hop on over to Amity to see what amazing creation she has been making. All the ESAD girls are an awesome bunch and so very creative, I just love being part of the group. Don't know what ESAD stands for:

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your Email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.

Have Fun,
Chlo
 






7.  Chloe Evans  ---- YOU ARE HERE




11.  Delys Cram



14.  Paula Reid





15 comments :

  1. Love your banner Chloe. Really beautiful way to display family photos & change them up when you want too.
    Thanks for sharing. Inky hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Chloe, love the banner and the photos you've added. The glittery letters are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is gorgeous Chloe! This hadn't made it onto my wish list, but it has now for sure! TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've stamped on the linen pennants and made some co-ordinating rosettes. A lovely (changeable) family keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love how you have stepped up your banner! I've just strung together the pieces from the kit without even adding photos yet (lol, can you say lazy!!) but I love this idea to showcase it for my customers at our launch next week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea - love how you've used this set. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to showcase your photos. Clever thinking to use the word family so it works for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Chloe. A nice way to display some special photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of the banner kit, just love this.
    Cheers
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your banner Chloe. It's just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool is that banner! love it and love the touch of the pegs and the photo's - awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you have done your banner! I wasn't going to order that but just might have to now I have seen your lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your banner Chloe! I wasn't going to order this, but might just have to now I have seen how lovely yours looks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chloe this is awesome...what a beautiful way to use up photos. I might have to try this for a christmas project....thanks for sharing absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete