Monday 6 January 2014

Port Hole Card

So lately I have been busy working on my post for the upcoming ESAD Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop, that is kicking off on 24th Jan at 10am. I really love all the offering for SAB this year and think you'll be just as excited as me when you get to see them. Oh and the reminds me, if you would like a copy of the SAB catty and don't already have a demo, them pop me an email and I'll get one in the post to you :-)

Anyway back to today's post... I wanted to share one of the cards we have been making in Class this month.





It's such a cute card and has been getting lots of Ahh's when I show it off. It also has a lovely swing to it if you get a bit of rhythm going when you open and shut it. Trust me, it's almost hypnotic.

I used the Circle Thinlit (Honestly one the best things I've ever purchased!) and my circle Framelits to make a port hole in the middle of the flip flop circle part. That's obviously the technical term for it!! This way you can get nice clear hole all the way through the middle for you heart, butterfly, star or whatever else you choose, to turn freely.

Now the butterfly card is a case, but for the life of me I can't find out where from. Once I find it I'll update and give credit!!  Ah here it is Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek.



Such a simple card but really gives a wow factor. So much so in fact, you really don't need to add to much more to it.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps: Delightful Dozen and Happiest Birthday Wishes (R)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette
Ink: Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral
DSP: Silver Glimmer and Brights DSP Stack.
Other: Circle Thinlits, Small Heart Punch, Circle Framelits, Elegant butterfly Punch and Beautiful Wings Embosslits.

1 comment :