Friday 10 January 2014

See Ya Later - SAB Sneak Peek

Is it me or are kids cards really hard to make? Oh and make it a boys card and that's it for me usually.

Ahhhh, but that was until I came across this awesome card on Pinterest, from fellow Demo, Paula over at Staminantics. She made this card for the colour challenge at Just Add Ink and I knew I would have to CASE it.

Here is my version:


I told you it was brilliant. So simple and could be used for any age and the colours changed to suit anybody. Pure genius if you ask me!!!

And did you notice today's SAB Sneak Peek? The stamped sentiment comes from the set "See Ya Later". This set has 4 sentiments in all and each one is a keeper.

And that reminds me, if you would like a copy of the SAB catty and don't already have a demo, then pop me an email and I'll get one in the post to you :-)

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: Memorable Moments and See Ya Later
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and Night of Navy
Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist and Night of Navy
Other: Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon and Hemp Twine

No comments :

Post a Comment