Tuesday 7 October 2014

Happy I do day

Morning guys, I hope you all had an amazing long weekend. I know we did. Our gorgeous friends, who have moved to Western Australia for the next two years, had come back for a visit and of course we all had to get together for a catch up. It was honestly sooo much fun!! I will miss that little family when they go back next week.

So today I thought I would share a wedding card that I was asked to make for my friend Amy. She is one of my besties and a fellow cardmaker. A friend of hers was getting married but because of her super busy schedule, she said she was going to have to buy a card!?!?!? I of course then offered to make one.... I'm now wondering if the whole conversation was a ruse lol.


The inspiration for this card came from Pinterest (of course) by fellow Stampin' Up Demo, Inge Groot over at Stampin' Cards and Memories.

I really couldn't help but make the card girly and lovey dovey. Lets face it, wedding are for the girls more then the guys anyway. Can you tell how much I'm loving our new in-colour sequins?!? They are just the perfect little extra to add to any card and they fit perfectly onto one of our glue dots, which is awesome.

Well that's it for me today. My oldest is back to school tomorrow and I need to get the household out of Holiday mood and into School mode, but the best part is we are on the downward run to the summer holidays and Christmas... Woo Hoo!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps: Something to say, And many more and Hardwood
Ink: Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso
Other: Circle Framelits, Circle Punch, Hearts a flutter framelits, Silver Foil, Polka Dot Embossing Folder and In- colour Sequins

No comments :

Post a Comment