Friday 2 January 2015

Mini Treat Bag Die - Occasions and SAB Sneak Peek

Happy New Year guys!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Years Eve.

With the busy season all me around I haven't had chance to get in the craft room much. Three young kidlits will do that to you sometimes, but while they are running around outside I thought I would nip into the studio to play around with Stampin' Up! new little treat bag die. And all I can say is I'm in love!!

Everything I made today is a Case from either the new Occasions Catalogue or the Demo only magazine called Impressions. First up is the cute Treat Bag Die and a CASED note card from the new Occasions Catty (available from 6th Jan... 4 days to go!).


Isn't the treat bag darling!! After making it up I realised it's the perfect size for our little note cards, so of course I had to make a matching note card to go in it!! The row of little hearts that I've used on the card is one of the framelit accessories that comes with the Treat Bag Die. Super quick and easy to put together!!

So for my next Treat Bag, I CASED the design from our Demonstrator Only magazine called Impressions. As a demo we are given heaps of resources and ideas to help when the creative juices aren't flowing as freely and Impressions is a bi-monthly magazine, filled with heaps of ideas and handy tips that every demo gets sent.


So this Treat Bag is a little different because it's not flat like the other bag. This one actually has a bottom in it!! So now I can fill it up with lollies and Chocolates!! Again, all little banner and accessories are framelits included with the Treat Bag Die.

Oh and are you loving the DSP used for both Treat Bags?!? That's acutally our new Sale-a-Bration Paper which can be yours for free with a $90 order. Each and every sheet is so gorgeous, that I'm finding it hard to use any of it.

If you would like your very own copy of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues and don't already have a demonstrator, then email me you address and I'll pop one in the post for you. Australian addresses only I'm afraid.

Happy New Year and have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: And Many More
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black and Early Espresso
Other: DSP Best Year Ever (SAB) Silver Glimmer, Gold Foil, Treat Bag Die (Occasions), Crisp Cantaloupe Twine and mini clothes pegs.

No comments :

Post a Comment