Friday 10 July 2015

Closet Crafters Sketch Challenge: CCC001

I'm so excited, because today I get to share the very first Closet Crafters sketch challenge with you all!!


I came up with a sketch last week for my team to get all inspired about and I thought I would share my creation:


I used the new Everyday Chic DSP and coloured in some of the white parts of the paper with my Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette makers. I just absolutely love colouring in the DSP, it means you can make you patterned paper match any colour scheme you want!

Oh and are you wondering which stamp set the sentiment comes from???

Well I can tell you that it isn't a stamp, but a card from one of our gorgeous Project Life kits "Moments Like These".

I just coloured in the middle word with my markers and then cut it out with the Deco Framelits. Cute hey!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment