Saturday 1 August 2015

Watercolor Wings - Just Because Card

Just a quick share with you today.

I made this little card for a class a few weeks ago and just realised I hadn't shared it on here. It's a long, skinny card which I never seem to make many of, though I don't know why as I really like how they look and if you have the envelope punch board, it's a snap to whip up a matching envelope.


It's such a cute card and pretty easy to put together. I just followed the 3 step stamping techinque to build the butterflies one at a time, with the last butterfly being stamped completely using all three stamps. I then of course couldn't resist using the matching framelits to add a little vellum butterfly on top.

Add a little sparkly and you have one sweet little "Just Because" card, which I'm going to send to a friend today, for absolutely no reason at all. I love sending out those type of cards, don't you!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment