Sunday 2 August 2015

Words of Truth

It was Hubby's Birthday last week, and he's not really a fan and doesn't really get into the spirit of all the fun that comes with having a birthday.

I of course still decided to make him a card, but I've learnt there isn't too much point going "all out" for him as he only say's "That's nice!" when he gets it. So the card I made him, literally took me about 15 minutes, and it only took that long because I couldn't decide on which colours to use!


I of course turned to my trusty "Go to Man Stamp" Gorgeous Grunge because it can make any card look brilliant in just a matter of a few stamps. Now I do use it a lot for my guy cards, but it's so versitile that I've used it for any occasion, even vintage chic cards.

The sentiment is from the new stamp set 'Words of Truth' and it suits Mr.E right down to the ground, as we all think he's pretty awesome around here!! I have to say I love this new sentiment set. So many fun pharses and the typewriter font is so on trend at the moment too.

Now I know you don't usually add any glitter to a guys card, but I didn't think the gold metallic thread, classed as sparkly and it just gives it a nice little touch!!

Oh and I almost forgot to mention our new Thicker Whisper White Cardstock!!! It is brilliant for stamping and now perfect thickness to be used as a card base. I reckon the Craft Angels were singing the Day Stampin' Up! finally decided on this!!

When I gave it to Mr.E, he looked at it and "Oh, that's nice" and moved on... Nothing changes lol,

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment