Wednesday 25 May 2016

Annual Catalogue Launch

Wow, it's not long now until we say good bye to the old and hello to the new. This time next week, I expect we would have crashed the Stampin Up ordering system with all our Must Have shopping carts. I know my wishlist is pretty huge!

And with a new annual catalogue just around the corner, it also means it must be time for my annual Open House Catalogue Launch... Hooray!!

I'm super busy getting my displays and samples made, packing the goodies bags, cutting the M&T, sorting through my retired stamps and framelits for the
HUGE garage sale and getting all the games and prizes sorted. A few sneak peeks below, just to wet your appetite:

 And there is still time to RSVP and come along for the morning. It' held at my house (address will be sent once you RSVP) on Sunday 29th May, 10am - 12pm. Tickets are $10, but if you bring a new stampin' friend that I haven't met before, then our entry is FREE!!

Please RSVP by Saturday 28th, so I can make sure I have a catalogue ready for you! Oh and if you can't make it this weekend and would still like a brand new catalogue, then just SEND me an email with your address and I'll pop one in the post for you (Australian address only, I'm afraid).

Right, well I better get back to it. I'm planning a Mystery Make and Take this year, which I'm so excited about. Sunday really will be a fun day!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment