Friday 13 May 2016

TGIF Sketch Challenge #55 - Thoughtful Banners

Hooray for Friday!! It's the best day of the week I think, full of possibilities for the weekend and time to hang with the family.

Also it's my turn for another TGIF Challenge card and this week we have a fantastic sketch to share with you all:

 Now I want to admit, that my card was actually going to be for my son who is 6. He's been having a few problems lately and not feeling 100%, so i thought I loving card from mum, made with all my heart would cheer him up... well it didn't really go to plan. Let me show you my card and then I can explain!!

So you can see I kind of went a little girly with it. Ok, a LOT girly!! I'm not sure what happened really. I started off with male colours, but some how I kept adding more elements until I was really happy with the card, and then i realised I had made a girls card not a boys one. Hmmmm back to the drawing board I think.

I've been so good not using my preorder goodies so far, but I just love the new Duet Banner Punch and the matching stamp set called Thoughtful Banners. This set has so many fantastic words, and I know I will being using it all the time.

Well it looks like I better spend the weekend putting my thinking cap on and make a card that my gorgeous little boy will be more impressed with. I have a feeling No Bones About It is about to get a bit of a work out... I'm thrilled that set isn't retiring, that's for sure!!

Have a fantastic weekend and please pop over and check out what the other super talented designers have come with this week.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

1 comment :

  1. Love this Chloe, Congratulations on being on this Design Team.

    ReplyDelete