Friday 29 July 2016

Awesomely Artistic meets Layering Love.

I need a super quick and beautiful card the other day and my mind just went blank. Honestly, I couldn't come up with anything and so I had a quick look on Pinterest... who am I kidding, I was on it for hours lol, and I cam across this gorgeous card by Susanne Netz over at SuNN Stampin' and instantly fell in love.

I changed up the colours as I had been wanting to pair these three colours up together for a while and decided to use this sentiment from Layering Love as it's one of my favourites


It is a stunning card and it seriously took me all of 10 minutes to cut, stamp and stick together. That's just the type of card I needed today so thank you Susanne!

Aren't these colour beautiful together!! I found this colour inspiration while cleaning up my Craftroom and stacking all my ink pads together. These three, Pool Party, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant were on top of each other and I thought WOW that would make a gorgeous card!!

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Make sure you pop back on Sunday to check out my card for the Can You Case It team, we have a fantastic challenge coming up this week and you wont want to miss out!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment