Friday 30 September 2016

TGIF Pick Your Favorites Challenge #75 - Santa's Sleigh

It's Friday, it's the start of a long weekend and it's my week with TGIF!! That is what we call a Trifecta!!
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/09/tgifc75.html
Being the end of the month means this weeks challenge is a Pick you Favorites theme and I really do love these weeks. I had a look back at all the cards that have been posted over the last few weeks and one of them really stood out. It was Jeanna's card from last weeks stitching challenge. I just loved the simply clear lines and the clever idea to stitch all the embellishments together. So that was the inspiration for my card today:
You might be wondering if I actually own any other Christmas stamps and the short answer is yes, BUT I just adore this Bundle. It's not one of the cheapest sets in that Catalogue and so I want to get my money's worth out of it. This will be my 4th card made with this set, and if you check back in tomorrow for World Card Making Day, I may have another!!

I actually loaded my bobbin up with our gold metallic thread and then used the copper thread on the spool, so the stitching actually has both colours running through it.

I inked up the Christmas tree from the set in Versamark and stamped that all over the Emerald Envy cardstock to make the background. I love how Versarmark leaves such a subtle stamped image.

If you would like to buy the Santa's Sleigh bundle, then click HERE and it will pop you straight over to my store. And if you are looking for inspiration make sure you check out these cards: Z-fold and Santa's Reindeer, !!

Oh and don't forget to pop back in tomorrow for lots of World Card Making Day or #WCMD fun!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment