Friday 21 October 2016

TGIF Theme Challenge #78 - Candy Cane Lane

Wow, this week has been crazy and just to prove it, this post is going live to you from Fiji, which is where I'm on our first overseas family holiday. Yep that's right I'm in FIJI!!!

So I'm actually away until the day before I attend Onstage Live in Brisbane, and that means I've had to get everything organized weeks in advance. My swaps, Roomie gifts, something else very exciting but you'll have to wait and see what that is a in a few weeks, class prep and my design team cards, which is what brings us to todays post. It is my week to DT for the fantastic TGIF Blog:



Now when I saw the candy theme, I had this card idea pop into my head and I loved the concept. It wasn't until after I made it, I thought, ummm maybe I should have done Halloween!!

Anyway, here is my card:


I just love the paring of the framelit 'sweet" from the Cupcake dies and using it with those fantastic Gingerbread houses. The houses are actually cut out from the Candy Cane Lane designer series paper (which is included in our Buy 3 get 1 Free promo, but only until the end of the month). I just added a little glitter to the tops and popped them up with dimensionals.

Well I better get back to drinking my cocktails and watching the kids snorkel in the ocean. I am still contactable and of course you can always order online in my store, 24hrs 7 days a week. In fact I just placed a order this morning.

Make sure you check out the TGIF Blog and see what stunners the other guys have come up with!!

Happy Crafting and BULA!!
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment