Friday 30 December 2016

TGIF Case the designer #88 - Happy Happenings

Christmas has been amazing and I've loved spending time with the family. we've swam everyday, eaten lots and just had a heap of fun. Unfortunately that has meant my crafting time has been no existence and so my blog has been a little quiet.

But I'm back today with my design team card for TGIF and this weeks challenge is to case one of my fellow DT's amazing creations and I was so excited to see we would be casing Kaitlyn Zumback.
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/12/tgifc88.html
When I was looking back over all of Kaitlyn's amazing creations I noticed that she likes to add a smaller panel to the middle of her cards and so that's where my inspiration came from:
Now this year, I have decided that I want to go back to more a clean and simple style of cards and this one is no different. I just love the water colour background that I have created with my aqua painters and I really wanted that, along with my sentiment, to be the hero of my card.

I added a little bit of copper thread and made the sentiment pop by cutting it out with one of the oval stitched framelits. Now all I need to do it, is pop this card in the post to my beautiful friend!!

So now it's over to you. Pop over and check out the other DT's creations and why not check out Kaitlyn's gorgeous designs and take part in our challenge this week!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment