Friday 2 December 2016

TGIF Colour Challenge #84 - Santa's Sleigh

Welcome to a very challenging challenge from TGIF Blog!! I honestly found this colour challenge difficult. Old Olive is not a colour I like:


Ok honestly, I actually HATE it with a passion. I almost cried when I saw the colours in the photo. But I grabbed the bull by the horns and had a go. What do you think?

This isn't one of my best creations and it's probably not one of my worse either. And you know what, that's ok. Sometimes, things don't go to plan or how we had hoped. But it's just about having a go and giving something different a try.

Can I now stay that I like Old Olive a bit... No and I won't be using it again anytime soon either, but I'm ok with that!!

Well that's it today. Make sure you check out the other DT's entries and I hope you join us this week too. I'm sure your creations will be amazing.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo



Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment