Wednesday 4 January 2017

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration is now LIVE!!

I know I say it with every Catalogue, BUT this new Occasions Catalogue is fantastic and one of my favorites so far.

My wish list is huge and every time I place an order I add more things that I need to have. It's like an never ending list. And to make things worse (or better I suppose really) Stampin' Up's have a tutorial for nearly every bundle or project kit on their YouTube channel. It's seriously not helping with the wishlist in getting smaller!

So here's the info you need to know, on Purchasing goodies and earning Sale-a-Bration Freebies, Hosting a party or incentives to Joining my team or Team Awesome as I like to call them!!

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4006341
Purchasing
Here’s the deal: for every $90 (AUD) you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free. It's really that easy!! Click Here to check our our amazing Sale-a-bration freebies.


Hosting
Just in case you need another excuse to get together with friends. Why not have a fantastic Crafternoon.

Just host a qualifying party with at least $400 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn an extra $40 more in Stampin’ Rewards! You, as the hostess with the Mostess, can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards towards the Starter Kit and become a demonstrator! It's a bit like double dipping, but this is totally allowed!!

Joining
It really is  the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $169 and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/chloeevans/jointhefun
Did you just catch that?? ANY two stamp set, at ANY price! (Excludes project kits, bundles, and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Oh and did I mention the kit ships for free!!

So really the only question left to ask, is what are you waiting for... It's totally time to get shopping!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment