Friday 31 July 2015

Lego Star Wars Birthday Card

My youngest had a birthday last week and knowing I make cards he announced he would like a Star Wars or Lego card!

Well while trying to decided how I was going to make a Peppa Pig cake for him, I didn't think much more about his request, until a fellow demo Liv Ingle from Inkreations shared an amazing Star Wars Lego card, which she had made using her E-Cutter.

I immediately tagged my beautiful friend Kim on the post and sent her request to try and find and these amazing little figures on her awesome E-Cutter. Lo and behold she dropped them into me later that night!!


Aren't they awesome!! And who wouldn't love a Lego/Star Wars card, especially when your turning four and are Lego mad!!

I was hoping to stamp a sentiment but I really wanted to add this Yoda saying and so decided that doing something on MDS would be easier, which is was.

So after all this, did the Birthday boy like it??? He was absolutely over the moon with it and wanted to take it to school with him on Monday. That folks, is what this is all about!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. sooooooo cool!!! i would love to make this for my younger brother, but can not make those figures. :(:(:(

    ReplyDelete