Tuesday 14 June 2016

Congratulations - Floral Phrases and Detailed Floral Thinlits

While I currently wait for my main catalogue order to arrive, which seems to take f o r e v e r...  my lovely friend Kim offered to share her gorgeous new goodies with me (this is just one of the many reasons why I love that girl!)

So after looking through her HUGE box of new stamps, I decided that I really wanted to try out the new Detailed Floral Thinlits. This set was one of the first items that I saw in the catalogue and knew it was a must have. The matching stamps are beautiful and the coordinating Paper, Washi and Bakers Twine are stunning too. So after a very quick run through the Bigshot and a bit of sticking, I literately had this fantastic card all in about 15 minutes!!
The photo really doesn't do the die justice. It cut out beautifully with the precision plate and I used our nifty little Sizzix brush and mat to roll over the die and poke out all the little bits. It really was so quick and easy and the card has a huge wow factor to it.
I finished it off with a little stamping, using the matching stamp set Floral Phrases and there it was, done!

Oh and just a little note, the framelits have three pieces, two are the floral dies and the other one is an outline die that actually matches both of the floral pieces.... Now THAT'S clever!!

Enjoy the rest of your short week (Yippee!!) and Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

1 comment :

  1. Lovely! This was my absolute first love in the new catty as well - the whole suite. And it's been sitting in my craft room brand new untouched since it arrived :( I'm going to give it some love today! Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete