Wednesday 13 September 2017

Kits and Stamps - Hello Friend

I love all the Stampin' Up! kits and obviously so do my class ladies, considering that tomorrow I will be running my second Kit class.

But what happens to those stamp sets that come with the kits, once the cards and been completed? They often go unloved and forgotten about. Well that doesn't have to be the way and my card that I made today just show's how fantastic these little kit stamps can be:

This card is my Thank You card for September (so if you've ordered from me this month then one of these cuties will be on it's way to you!!) The stamps have all come from the Hello Friend card kit and I just love how quick and easy this was to make.

The crumb cake flower stamp on the sentiment is actually from the wreath. I just stamped it multiply times all over the corner of the circle in varying shades.

The little flower if from a trio punch pack that retired some years ago, but it's such a beautiful little punch, I've never been able to part with it. I think it just adds that little extra elegant detail.

So next time you have finished making up one of our amazing kits, don't put the stamps back in the card box. Keep them out where you can see them as they might be exactly what you were looking for!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment